The invaluable source for critical coverage and in-depth analysis of prepress and digital printing technologies
To improve services to our readers and widen our readership we have put Spindrift online. Subscribers get content updates more frequently and we have more flexibility to provide timely news analysis, commentary and feature articles.
Click the image below to proceed to Spindrift.click, or
The latest articles in our WIld Format Digital Series … Everything you need to know about getting the most our of wide-format digital printing technology.
There’s been much attention of late on the use of mercury arc lamps for curing applications in the printing industry. This technology is widely used however it has some serious drawbacks, not least the fact that it uses an awful lot of energy even when not actually curing anything. This means cost and unnecessary emissions which do nothing to improve a company’s carbon footprint.
Crossword Puzzles from Spindrift - Number 60
4. Characteristic of a workflow that conforms to expectations, ISO or otherwise. (12)
9. Edition or iteration. (7)
11. An effort worth four or five points for league or union. (3)
12. Flow behaviours, of inks and other fluids. (10)
14. Keep tabs on that file! (5, 2)
1. Print too many? Or just on top? (12)
2. Lacking regularity or definition to their contours or external lines. (9, 6)
3. To contain, complete or satisfy. (4)
4. Slight, not aggrieving, glitch. (4)
5. Sector apart from toner. (7, 6)
Would you like a bespoke puzzle for your company? No problem! Get in touch and let us know what you require.